I've just spent the last four hours trying to figure out how to put one of those little pictures next to my web address and on placing my "logo" at the top of the blog.
Thanks fren Jennie for getting me into blogging! I downloaded some "Totally Rad" trial stuff today and played a little bit. It all just made me realize how badly I need and WANT Creative Suite 4.
Here's one of my fav pics to get this blog started!
Hi Jenn! I was looking at Jenni's web page because you were telling me how great she is and maybe she can take pics for Jamie's wedding... And you are so RIGHT! she is great! Then I ran across the link for Jennifer Ferguson... and I thought, "Hey, that's my Jennifer!" Pretty cool. So I thought I'd post a comment and see how long it takes you to find it. By the way, your photography is great too! I'm not quite sure which one of the "select profile" options I'm supposed to pick... hmmmmmm... let's just try one and see what happens. Love You! Miss Cynthia
Hi Jenn! I was looking at Jenni's web page because you were telling me how great she is and maybe she can take pics for Jamie's wedding... And you are so RIGHT! she is great!
ReplyDeleteThen I ran across the link for Jennifer Ferguson... and I thought, "Hey, that's my Jennifer!" Pretty cool.
So I thought I'd post a comment and see how long it takes you to find it. By the way, your photography is great too!
I'm not quite sure which one of the "select profile" options I'm supposed to pick... hmmmmmm... let's just try one and see what happens.
Love You! Miss Cynthia